Curtain e-locker – Information Rights Management System
Curtain e-locker is an Information Rights Management System that prevents sensitive files from leaking out of the company by any exit channels (e.g. USB hard-disk, CDR, and web mail). By using Curtain e-locker, a company can allow users to access sensitive files. At the same time, the company can control NOT to allow the users to print, save as, or send files to external sources during normal course of daily operations.
Curtain e-locker has a unique design called Protected Zone. Administrators can define which share folders in Windows File Server are protected by the system. In order to access the Protected share folders, Curtain Client must be installed on users’ workstations. During installation of Curtain Client, an encrypted folder (called Local Protected Directory) will be created automatically. Users can work with the sensitive files within Protected Zone as usual (e.g. New Copy, Rename, Delete, and Edit). However, they cannot take the files out of the company if they are not authorized to do so.
Curtain e-locker works seamlessly with SolidWorks products (e.g. eDrawing, EPDM, and Simulation). It greatly enhances the file security of SolidWorks.
Curtain e locker Software is a Complete Data Protection software enables data protection anytime, anywhere with drive, file, folder, and removable media encryption solutions that’s why this data protection software is best known for following features i.e.
- Prevent data from being copied
- Prevent a file from being copied off the computer
- Prevent data theft
- Protect data without Disabling USB
- Preventing Users From “Copying” Data
- Restricting Shared Drives
- Stop copy paste print save as functionality
- How to restrict user from copy paste, print & save as data
- How to Prevent / Restrict Users from Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete data
- How to Stop Users from Copying Data out of System
- Software for Data Protection
- Information rights management software
- Document rights management software
- Enterprise document management software
- Office information rights management
- Data rights management software
- Content rights management software
- Database security management software
- Data management system software
- Business data security software
- Information security management software
- Data security management software
SolidWorks Premium Software for Research
With the SolidWorks University Research License, researchers can access the latest in engineering technology, while communicating with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
The research work must be conducted on-site at the university, and must be hosted, sponsored, and/or administered by the university. The University Research License has no restrictions for use in publications, industry-funded projects, and patent applications, and does not contain the educational watermark. University Research Licenses follow the same release schedule as regular SolidWorks commercial licenses. If SolidWorks is used as part of your research at the school, you would need a URL license. If SolidWorks is used as part of a class you are instructing, you would qualify for educational licensing.
- Have problems in protecting your intellectual properties?
- Want to prevent sensitive files from being copied to external sources?
- Want to stop sensitive files from leaking to your competitors?
- Want to increase your investment in R&D to differentiate your products?
- Want to protect your ideas?
Features of Curtain e-locker – Information Rights Management System
Online / Offline Protection
– Files can be downloaded to local Protected Directory for reading or editing.
– Administrators can define different control policies; to make sure sensitive files are secure even workstations are offline.
Make sure sensitive files are secure when users are working out of office
Protect First Draft
– File creators must save new files to Protected Zone.
– This control can be applied per application. It is suitable for R&D dept.
_Prevent creators to save new design files to other locations
Smart Copy & Paste Control
– Copy & paste in-between files in Protected Zone is allowed
– Copy data to Protected Zone is allowed
– However, copy data from Protected Zone to other locations is prohibited
_Make a good balance between convenience and security
Personal Local Protected Directory
– Local Protected Directory is personal according to login user
– It is suitable for shared workstations and notebooks
_Prevent other users to access your local Protected Directory
Screen Capture Protection
– Window of showing sensitive data is dimmed when doing screen-capture
– Users can still enjoy the convenience of screen-capture for non-sensitive data
– Screen-dump software is also blocked
_Make sure sensitive information is secure
Secured Internal File Sharing
– Users can pass encrypted files to colleagues by email or USB hard-disk
– The files can be only decrypted within the company
_Sensitive files are still secure even when the USB hard-disk is lost
Central Audit log
– File activities in Protected Zone are logged
– Self-defined watermark and taking snapshot for printouts
_Allow management to review the usage of sensitive files