SolidWorks Sustainability software measures four environmental indicators over the life cycle of your product i.e.: carbon footprint, total energy consumed air and water impacts. To monitor all these four environmental indicators, SolidWorks Sustainability provides an Environmental Impact Dashboard which measures and monitors these indicators.
With SolidWorks Sustainability, you’ll have the built-in environmental intelligence to make more informed decisions about what/which type of materials to use. You can also see how region-specific material sourcing, manufacturing use will affect your product’s life cycle before manufacturing begins.
SolidWorks Sustainability helps you to better understand the ecological impact of your product and make more environmentally friendly design choices.
“SolidWorks Sustainability makes a complex process easy to use and understand.”
Complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SolidWorks Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SolidWorks SustainabilityXpress enables you to perform screening-level life cycle assessment (LCA) directly on individual part designs to help you understand the environmental impacts of your design decisions. SustainabilityXpress is included with each of the SolidWorks 3D CAD design packages.
- Sustainable Design Overview
- Manufacturing Cost Reductions
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Automatic Environmental Reports
- Share Sustainability Data
- Accurate and Reliable Environmental Data
- Internal and External Communications
GaBi Environmental Database
- Database of Environmental Impacts
- Industry Aggregate Process Model
- Define Engineering Requirements
- Search for Environmentally Friendly Alternatives
Screening-Level Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
Automatic Sustainability report Generation
Environmental Impact Dashboard
Visualize Assemblies on Environmental Indicators
- Environmental Impact Dashboard
- Seamless Integration with SolidWorks
- Instant Design Feedback
- Material Selection Tools
- Baseline Measurement
- Automatically Generated Environmental Reports
- Life Cycle Assessment Impact – Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) becomes another fast, yet critical step in product development, giving you the information you need to make environmentally friendly engineering decisions.
- SolidWorks Sustainability.
- SolidWorks SustainabilityXpress.
Provides a complete dashboard of LCA information so you can determine the environmental impact of assemblies.