With SolidWorks Education Edition, your students can work more efficiently and have the data they need to make better design decisions throughout their design development process.
These Editions are Covering all advanced modules of CAD (Full Version / same as commercial license). Covering all advanced modules of FEA based analysis (Full version / same as commercial license). Complete Flow analysis software based on FVA (Computational Fluid Dynamics) same as commercial version.
Complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SolidWorks Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
- SolidWorks Premium Software
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium
- SolidWorks Motion Simulation
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- SolidWorks Sustainability
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides that makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.
SolidWorks Premium Software for Research
With the SolidWorks University Research License, researchers can access the latest in engineering technology, while communicating with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
The research work must be conducted on-site at the university, and must be hosted, sponsored, and/or administered by the university. The University Research License has no restrictions for use in publications, industry-funded projects, and patent applications, and does not contain the educational watermark. University Research Licenses follow the same release schedule as regular SolidWorks commercial licenses. If SolidWorks is used as part of your research at the school, you would need a URL license. If SolidWorks is used as part of a class you are instructing, you would qualify for educational licensing.
The easy-to-use SolidWorks Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SolidWorks Student Edition includes SolidWorks Simulation design validation tools.
- SolidWorks Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SolidWorks Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian and etc.
- 12 month term-of-use license
SolidWorks Technical Support Services are available to all SolidWorks Education customers on valid Intercad Subscription Service. For your convenience you can either send a technical support request online with us or you may speak to our technical support staff on our technical support hotline at INDIA: 124 – 4721942