Subscription Service gives your organization access to valuable software releases, service packs, and value added resources provided by the software OEM. In addition to that it entitles your organization to take live support on software usage related issues from our certified technical support team.
- Automatic upgrades to the most up-to-date versions of SolidWorks software, including major releases and service packs.
- Live telephone and online support provided by our certified technical support engineers
- Full access to the SolidWorks Customer Portal where you can download software enhancements; access the SolidWorks Knowledge Base; receive tech tips; report and track service requests; view archived Webcasts and much more.
- SolidWorks enhancement request privileges.
- Free listing in the SolidWorks Manufacturing Network for qualified service companies
Enrolling in Subscription Services helps you get the most out of your software because access to the latest product releases and expert technical support saves you time and money. Improved software performance, innovative new product features, live telephonic and online technical support plus 24 hour electronic technical support thru customer portal helps keep you focused on what matters most designing great products.
The easiest way to order SolidWorks Subscription Services is to call us up on 0124 4721961 to speak to our Customer care department or just let us know thru any of our team member you are engaged with and we’ll get back to you immediately.
Software releases are available to you for download thru you customer portal for SolidWorks. Any new version CDs/DVDs are mailed to you. For other products all the upgrades are cut in CDs and are mailed to you.
Technical support comes in two forms:
- Live telephonic / online support includes live technical support from your certified engineers who have been trained and certified by SolidWorks to help you trouble shoot an array of technical issues.
- Electronic support includes an abundance of resources all accessible online through the SolidWorks Customer Portal. Electronic support includes access to the Knowledge Base, tech tips, help files, tech alerts, web casts, SR reporting and tracking, enhancement requests, and much more.
The Customer Portal is a web-based hub for SolidWorks resources including:
- The latest versions of SolidWorks software and service pack updates
- A Knowledge Base and wide range of technical documents, such as Help, Tech Tips, Macros, and Best Practices
- Ability to make enhancement requests
- View your service requests
- View your SPR’s
- Edit your customer profile
- Participate in a moderated discussion forum